Made a card for my project life album this week, in honour of Earth Day! And its a freebie, so you can add your one to your own project! Link is at the bottom.
Download your copy here!
Welcome to Project Life Week 9!
Not a lot happened this week, and when I was going through my photos I didn't think I would have enough for a 2 page spread. When I opened my file, I had already filled in 5 spots last week as I finished up week 8, I was really grateful for that, and I would have forgotten to include those items if they weren't already there.
- Stayed up late Saturday night to finish a school project that was over due! Oops!
- Booked my flight to brazil! It feels so much more real now that its booked.
- Made some business cards for myself
- Signed up for the colour me rad run a couple weeks ago and forgot to include it, but better late then never!
- And also started another book, "The Storyteller" by Jodi Picoult, it was amazing, I would recommend anyone read it!
Another week crossed of the list!
Here's what happened this week:
- Had alot of projects and midterms this week! So thankfully we had a big weekend to make up for the lack of photos during the week!
- My new cousin Olivia came into town, and we finally got to meet her! Took lots of pictures that night!
Welcome to another edition of Project Life!
Here's what happened this week:
- Not sure if this was this week, or last week, but I had room to fit it in this week, the Pope announced his retirement, It was a big announcement so I think it's nice to include and look back on in the future. I got the Pope freebie here
- Got a job at target! Wohoo, cannot wait for the opening!
- Went to a Hockey game with Nevan!
- And watched the Oscars sunday night, when I won our family pool! I am always in last, so this year was a nice treat!
Welcome to project life weeks 5&6! I got a little behind, but I am now all caught up, and that's all thanks to digital! If this was paper, I would definitely still be behind! I am loving going digital more and more every week.
Some things I changed recently: I added a white boarder around each photo, I think it's a little cleaner this way, and a little more cohesive. See my previous posts to see how I did it before. I have now changed those layouts in my book, to keep it all consistent!
*** Also Disclaimer, the spread below shows the Canadian flag as a marijuana leaf, I in no way endorse this, or take part in those kinds of activities, one of my favorite singers just so happens to sing about it a lot and included it in his concert, and that's the only picture I have with his name and the stage.***
Here's the spread:
And Individual pages:
- Went to chapters for research: the best kind of research: DESIGN! I had to get some inspiration for both my magazine assignment and book assignment!
- The Eric Church concert was the highlight of the week basically!
- The next week was valentines day
- Also the canadian government discontinued the penny!
- I created a new logo for myself
- And one of my favorite pictures: Calgary at night, from the space station! Seriously how cool! (I got that pic from twitter, I am following Commander Hadfield, who is a Canadian astronaut on the space station right now, and he posts some really cool stuff! If you would like to follow him CLICK HERE!)
Heard this on The Biggest Looser last week, and it's really stuck with me:
Welcome to What I love, February Edition! This is just a collection of some things mostly from pinterest, that i'm loving right now! Links are on the bottom.
- Framed Quotes on the wall: Love this idea, and I can't wait until I get my own home to do that!
- Fossil Wallet: Really want this for my birthday!
- Fossil Purse: Also really want this for my birthday!!
- Free printables! Love the colours too!
- Trend Font: Downloaded it for a project this week, its on sale until the 18th! Only $20 for the family, it is a steal!
- Gorgeous Raincoat! I will never be able to buy this, but its pretty to look at!
- I Whaley Love You! Valentine card, so cute!
Megan Powell Information Designer
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm Megan, and this is where I post my ideas, projects, favorite things, and inspiration! I am 22 years old, new graduate, and working at my dream job! Come and stay awhile!
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm Megan, and this is where I post my ideas, projects, favorite things, and inspiration! I am 19 years old, currently a student, studying Information Design, which is a Bachelor of Communications Degree. Come and stay awhile!